关于在中国搭建Parrot相关服务服务器投票

不日前,Parrot Security CEO: @palinuro在TG中文群表示:

hello everyone, sorry if i speak english, but i need your help to improve the parrot infrastructure.
i need a group of people with various internet providers in mainland china to perform some tests for me and give me some feedback about some infrastructure changes we are working on

hi, we have several servers around the world, and they provide access to the website, the software repository, the container image registry and other parrot services. the nearest servers to china are hosted in singapore with OHV, and we think that performance may not be optimal.

i would like to hear your experience with the parrot servers, have some information about the major internet service providers in the country, know how they peer with other networks and get all the information needed to take the right decisions for the next upgrade to the parrot servers

not suggestions about bugs in the system, but suggestions to improve our servers

翻译成中文:

嗨,我们在世界各地有几台服务器,它们提供对网站、软件存储库、容器镜像注册表和其他鹦鹉服务的访问。 离中国最近的服务器使用 OHV 托管在新加坡,我们认为性能可能不是最佳的。
我想听听您对 parrot 服务器的体验,了解该国主要互联网服务提供商的一些信息,了解他们如何与其他网络对等,并获取为下次升级 parrot 做出正确决策所需的所有信息 服务器
不是关于系统错误的建议,而是改进我们服务器的建议

大概意思:

1. 要不要在中国架设国内服务器
2. 有哪些云服务器提供商
3. 与其他国家服务器相比(下载,软件包更新,鹦鹉服务,国内政策这些)给出综合建议

初步拟定回复如下:

很抱歉现在才回复,我们与主要成员及一些用户沟通后建议如下:
1. 考虑到中国防火墙问题,中国用户并不能直接访问或使用某些Parrot相关服务。我们了解到Parrot在中国有4个镜像站:"AlibabaCloud"、"USTC"、"TUNA"、 "SJTUG",但拉取Parrot服务部分体验并不好,十分缓慢。
2. 中国主流的云服务器提供商:AlibabaCloud、HuaweiCloud、TencentCloud......
3. 如果可以在中国部署相关服务,我们十分乐意配合

但我们仍需要大多数人的建议与想法
                                                                              ————管理团队致上 :slight_smile:

关于在中国搭建Parrott相关服务服务器投票
  • 非常同意在中国架设服务器
  • 无所谓,现有服务器速度能够接受或自有办法加速

0 投票人

1 个赞

测试直连官网和使用Torrent下载镜像速度都还可以

1 个赞

支持! 早就应该这样了,不过有墙应该不太好搞吧,希望能找到行之有效的方案。

服务器资源由ZeptoVM赞助

Partners Wiki Discord