关于如何在保持kde版本桌面的情况下更新系统的方式

之前在翻译官方版本说明的时候看到了KDE版本,然后果断去尝试了,下载下来以后感觉虽然不够炫酷,但是看起来和用起来都很舒服。然后sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade -y并重启之后,熟悉的meta桌面出现在我的面前。干特么的说好的KDE呢。。
然后在主论坛中发了篇帖子,今天刚得到大佬的回复,所以将方法分享如下:

sudo apt install parrot-kde

附上回复:

try

sudo apt install parrot-kde

i still have no answer for OP (please create own post @sticozzi I dont know anything about chinese language addons unfortunately

和原帖:

Hello Everybody! I’m new guy here who from Parrot Security Community Of China.Thanks for created so wonderful system!And Sorry for not be good at English.

Now i have a trouble when i upgrade my Parrot 4.4 KDE Plasma installed on VBox.
Usually,i need to change my source.list to another mirror named TUNA(As some well-known reason,we cannot use the offical mirror in our country.)
At the first times, I use the command sudo parrot-upgrade to do it, and it became MATE but not KDE when I restart my system. So I think this command can not used to upgrade on this version.
At the 2nd times,I wanna to upgrade with Synaptic Package Manager. After i change the repository to TUNA and reload,i found some KDE package would be uninstalled And some MATE package will be installed.This is not the result I want.

When i checked the document, I cannot found the answer. So I need some help for anybody.
Is it developing so that cannot be upgrade?Which Source(or Mirror, sorry i don’t know how to express) need i choose?

Looking forward to any help.And Thanks for create this project again.

PS:We don’t know why we can’t input hte chinese characters with Parrot,it happed before lots of version.I don’t know if anybody feedback this problem.I wanna to find a new way and it also the reason why i have tried the KDE version.

PPS:If you know why we cannot input the chinese characters,welcome to reply me by any way.

2 个赞

服务器资源由ZeptoVM赞助

Partners Wiki Discord